General information clause
Fundación de los Ferrocarriles Españoles belongs to the Public Sector and it was established on 20th February 1985, with VAT Reg. No G-78043700, registered in Protectorate of Foundations of the Ministry of Culture.
The head office of the Foundation is in: Palacio de Fernán Núñez, Santa Isabel 44 - 28012 Madrid (Spain) Tel. + 34 911 511 071 • Fax + 34 911 511 077 • e-mail: email@example.com
Responsibility exemption Clause
This website provides legal information about the aims of this Foundation to any person. However, it is necessary to highlight the following:
- The information provided is purely informative and has no binding effect on the Foundation, so do not assume any responsibility for its contents.
- The information given here may not be exhaustive, accurate or up to date.
- This website provides links to external websites on which the Foundation has no control and/or responsibility.
- The Foundation cannot guarantee that the legislation available online exactly reproduces the officially adopted texts.
In compliance with the provisions of Law for Protection of Personal Data Nº 15/1999 of December 13th, we inform that:
- Fundación de los Ferrocarriles Españoles, is the owner and the manager of these files, VAT Reg. No G-78043700, with registered office in Santa Isabel 44, 28012 Madrid (Spain).
- Fundación de los Ferrocarriles Españoles guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided through a published form. Besides the minimum required by legislation, the collection and data processing are carried out under safety standards preventing any loss or manipulation of data.
- Under current legislation, all users who have provided their personal data in any of the forms have the right of accessing, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data. Furthermore, at any time, users can demonstrate their desire of not receiving correspondence.
- To exercise your rights you can send a letter to:
Fundación de los Ferrocarriles Españoles - Santa Isabel, 44, 28012 Madrid (Spain)
or an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org